- Pemako Buddhist mission relies largely on donations of supporters. Please support Kim Rinpoche, his team of teachers and Pemako Buddhist sangha in our dharmic efforts. Thank you! Go here to donate: https://www.pemakobuddhism.com/34566
- See our Calendar for upcoming live and online events! 2.3.2020.
- Pemako Buddhist teacher Lama Karl Eikrem has started Actual Awakening-group at Facebook to help people awaken through The Two-Part Formula which is one of the core practices of Pemako Buddhism. All are welcome to join Lama Karl's group! 27.2.2020.
- Some teachers of Tibetan Buddhism have publicly endorsed Kim Rinpoche's work and his teachings. See Endorsements here. 22.2.2020.
- See updated Calendar for 2020, 7.1.2020.
- 24 Hour Guru Yoga on the Winter Retreat, 27th Dec 2019 - 3rd Jan 2020. To welcome the new year ahead of us, we will conduct Open Heart's first 24 hour long Guru Yoga this Winter Retreat! Starting on the 31st of December and continuing for the next 48 hours, we will spend the scheduled daily sessions practicing Guru Yoga. As such, by the end of the 1st day of 2020 we will have practiced for a total of 24 hours. Those of you who have participated in our previous long Guru Yoga sessions, know how powerful this form of practice is. We very much look forward to entering the new year this way! Book your place on Winter Retreat today. 4.12.2019
- Kim Rinpoche has officially returned from holidays and will be teaching the upcoming Winter Retreat. 30.11.2019.
- Find upcoming teachings and retreats from Calendar, 17.10.2019.
- See upcoming events from Calendar. 4.9.2019.
- Second half of this year's training is about to begin after Summer holidays! Find upcoming empowerments and retreats from Calendar. Weekly Webcasts at Facebook taught by Kim Rinpoche begin again in September. Welcome all! 15.8.2019.
- What's Next?-book has been added a new chapter entitled, "CHAPTER 3: Shamatha Experiment". The new chapter can be read and downloaded here as a separate pdf-file. https://www.en.openheart.fi/35532
- Annual Summer Retreat in July is nearing with some open seats. The theme of the retreat this year is: Moisture of Awareness: Being Nourished by Love. In addition to 4 guided daily sessions of practice, Kim Rinpoche will give Dzogchen Empowerments for Physical Exercise and for Song of the Vajra. All are welcome! Register now. 1.6.2019.
- Teachings on Bodhicitta continue. Live Webcast today on Tuesday 9th of April at 6-8 pm EET at Open Heart.fi @ Facebook. Welcome all! 9.4.2019.
- All weekend events and online events, including Open Heart Yoga Online Courses, are free of charge for ordained monastics. Please state your lineage when registering. 4.4.2019.
- Calendar has been updated with teachings in Moscow, Russia in May 2019! Welcome all! 29.3.2019.
- It is common for dzogchen practitioners to receive many or numerous "pointing out instructions" from their lama or teacher. In pointing out the lama demonstrates the dharmakaya nature of mind which puts the minds of the students also in natural state. When the lama demonstrates it, it simply means the lama is in that state of nonmeditation. So it is usual that dzogchen practitioners receive this pointing out from their lama many, possibly hundreds of times, before they "get it", before it comes the default mode of the student. This process necessarily takes many years, likely decades, also because the student has to go to the lama physically to meet him or her. This is the traditional way. It is of course valid but takes a long time. In Open Heart, the teacher also gives pointing out through verbal means and direct demonstration, on top of tantric empowerments which also are a form of pointing out. But pointing out the nature of mind, as done by dzogchen lamas, has a secondary role in our practice because of the differing nature of the practices we do on daily basis. All Open Heart practitioners practice Dynamic Concentration as a part of their Open Heart Yoga practice and in less formal ways (tib. semdzin), in their daily life. Because Dynamic Concentration shatters the mind (tib. sem) and reveals the nature of mind (tib. semnyid) very effectively in very short period of time, the students do do-it-yourself-pointing-out-the-nature-of-mind every day, that is, the practice enables them to "get" pointing out instructions on daily basis. Because they shatter the mind and recognise the natural state, this automatically makes their mind transform very quickly. This is why Open Heart practitioners have so many irreversible shifts so fast, and when they have the 11th major shift, open the 11th bhumi, natural state comes their default mode. At the moment 20 practitioners of our sangha has achieved this stage within few years, not decades. That is fourth, 25%, of the whole sangha. Needless to say I am very proud of our method and the achievements of my students. It is all because of Guru Rinpoche's living blessings. Everyone is invited. Namo Guru Rinpoche, Kim. 22.3.2019.
- Open Heart City Retreat in Moscow, Russia
I've been invited to teach in Moscow, Russia, in May. The date is not yet confirmed but the event will likely take place on Friday-Sunday 24th-26th of May. The event is organised by Vadim Ginzburg and Mikhail Reider. This event is a "City Retreat" which means that we will practice Open Heart Yoga, Guru Yoga, Ati Yoga and I will give talks. Everyone is welcome to join the event but one gets most benefit if one has already learned Open Heart Yoga level 1. It can be learned through the internet beforehand.
Now, Vadim and Mikhail would like to ask people who are interested in joining the event to contact them, so that they get some sense how many people are joining. Please email Vadim in his email as soon as possible: email@example.com . Also, if you have friends who might be interested, let them know.
- 140 people have awakened through our Guidance to Awakening. Due to the high demand of guidances we are experimenting giving guidances to small groups. 25.2.2019.
- Next Online Empowerment of Open Heart Yoga will be held on Sunday 24th of February. See Calender and register well in advance. 9.2.2019
- New edition of Awake!-ebook is now available for free! It has 50 pages more materials and fixed English throughout! 4.2.2019.
- Next Online Empowerment of Open Heart Yoga will be held on Sunday 24th of February. See Calender and register well in advance. 30.1.2019.
- Listen senior Open Heart-practitioners discuss Opening and Perfecting of Bhumis, Karl and Jonathan, and Helena. 16.1.2019.
- Learn and start Open Heart Yoga this month! Next empowerment will be held on Sunday 20th of January. Find info here and register today! 7.1.2019.
Join the next Online Empowerment to Open Heart Yoga on 2nd of December and start your practice. Open Heart Yoga is the main practice of Open Heart, that enables quick deconstruction of self-delusion, through a successive series of awakenings (bhumi openings). This enables us to truly know our inner freedom directly, without religious dogma or unnecessary rules. Open Heart is a path for normal laypeople, with job and families. Welcome all! 13.11.2018.
Open Heart-weekend seminar in Toronto, Canada, taught by Kim, is being planned. The date is not yet finalised but it will likely take place in few months time. If you would like to help the organiser, David Hoffman, or are interested in joining the event, contact him by email, me(at)davidhoffman.ca, and he will keep you updated. 6.11.2018.
We received 10 applications for free Guidances to Awakening, that were all approved. New applications are not accepted any longer. A written report of this experiment will be published, when all guidances have been finished. 2.11.2018.
Hey folks! We need to do some renovation at our center in Birmingham, UK, like make another toilet, tear down a wall and do some flooring so that the place can be used for course and retreat activities. You have some loose money in your pocket, don't you? Donate it to us for a good purpose. Share. 30.10.2018. https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/openhearthouse?utm_term=4NZNVewxN
Reader feedback: "I decided to print it out, and while I was waiting impatiently by the printer, I was watching the pictures of Bhumi openings as they emerged. I never really saw the point of these before, but I suddenly realised that you can see the natural state in their eyes! Now I see!" Download What's Next? On Post-Awakening Practice, free of charge. 3.10.2018.
130th person (out of 132) awakened through Guidance to Awakening today. The awakening process is supported by a specific technique called The Two-Part Formula, that strikes at the bull's eye of the selfing mechanism, causing awakening or insight into selfless nature of mind. Find the technique and guided practices on video from our website, free of charfree of charge. 21.9.2018.
Hi folks! There are still a few open spots on the upcoming Summer Retreat in UK 18.-25.8.2018. This retreat will be a bit different from other retreats as we focus on love, compassion, do a lot of chanting and as usual sit nonmeditation. Its an amazing venue and its going to be a great retreat.
You can find details of it in the link below. Everyone is welcome!
You can find the booking form here: http://dharmamind.net/retreat/booking-form/
Thank you to all those who joined the city retreat in Birmingham, UK, in person or through webcast. Next webcast teachings will be streamed from Dublin, Ireland, in July. Find time details from the calendar. You are welcome to join in person too! 11.6.2018.
This weekend there will be some Facebook live streams, guided tantric and nonmeditation practices, from Birmingham (UK time zone), either in Open Heart Sangha or Open Heart.fi-group. Saturday 9-11.30 am & 12.30-3 pm.
Sunday 9-11.30 am & 12.30-3 pm. Welcome! 1.6.2018.
Tibetan Heart Yoga of Guru Rinpoche is a master practice of tantric vipashyana and nonmeditation (dzogchen atiyoga). What makes the practice special and especially effective is how the powerful blessings of the buddhas is injected into the mind with the outcome of immense purification within a very short time of practice. Applying the different techniques of Tibetan Heart Yoga also reveals the natural state, the empty awareness of all buddhas, which is the pinnacle of all buddhist paths. Tibetan Heart Yoga is meant for common laypeople with jobs and families. Join Tibetan Heart Yoga Level 1 teachings on the first weekend of June in Birmingham, UK. 20.5.2018.
Last week we had two retreat intensives in Dublin, Ireland. The City Retreat was joined by 22 people from UK, Ireland, Norway and Finland. Three people received confirmations of their awakening and the retreat itself helped five people to open their next bhumis. Thank you to all who joined! Find upcoming courses and retreats from the calendar. 15.5.2018.
Our head teacher, Kim, is accepting teaching requests for 2018. Contact him directly by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, to discuss, 20.12.2017.
News from UK and Ireland. The upcoming Winter Retreat in UK is fully booked with a waiting list. We never had a waiting list on Open Heart retreat before! Also, from next February there will be 4 weekends of Bodhi-training in Dublin, Ireland. Stay tuned for dates. 28.11.2017.
What's Next?-book has been added a new chapter entitled, "CHAPTER 3: Shamatha Experiment". The new chapter can be read and downloaded here as a separate pdf-file. https://www.en.openheart.fi/35532